EAP - 92 - The Analysis Type Field Is Blanked Out Once The Voucher Is Approved
(Doc ID 2717802.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Analysis Type field is blanked out once the Voucher is approved
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIA with UserID:VP1
2. Create a voucher with Regular Voucher (with setting "Approval Framework" for Approval Rules),provided PC business_unit and projectid and activity id
3. Submit a voucher for approval
4. Logout from PIA and login to PIA with UserID: APA1
5. Open Worklist and find a voucher which is created by User VP1
6. After opening a voucher, click on either or both of the other two tabs first 'Line Information' or 'Charge Information'
7. Come back to the first tab (the Approval tab) and approve the voucher
8. Checking PS_DISTRIB_LINE table, values of Analysis Type are blank
The Analysis Type field is blanked out from distrib line table once the Voucher is approved after moving across tabs in the approval page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document