Change Request Process (PO_POCHNG) Abended at Step PO_CMCH_EDIT.CME1000.STEP02 and Step PO_CMCHGTRK.CT7100.STEP03
(Doc ID 2717813.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an eProcurement Change Requests which ends in Error status (in order to cancel a Requisition line) and then creating a second eProcurement Change Request for the same action, the PO Change process (PO_POCHNG) fails with the following errors.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
- Create Requisition in eProcurement.
- Run PO Auto Sourcing to create the PO.
- Approve and Dispatch the PO.
- Once the PO dispatched navigate to Manage Requisitions. Click on the Red cross on the Line information, in order to cancel the Requisition line.
- Click OK to the message "Are you sure you want to cancel Requisition id line 1? (18036,2296)"
- A change request was created.
- Navigate: Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add / Update > Regular Entry > Add New Value
a) Then Enter PO Details > Add
b) Enter Invoice Date and Invoice number then save.
- Go to the Manage Requisitions and see that the Invoice icon is there.
- Approve the change request which should cancel the requisition line, from Approve Change Requests page.
- Run the PO_POCHNG process for the PO.
- On Manage Requisitions page, the initial change request icon shows an error.
- Go to Approve Change Requests page and Change Process state from Error to Recycle.
- Click OK to go back to previous screen. Save.
- Navigate back to the voucher raised earlier: Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add / Update > Regular Entry > Find an existing value > Enter Voucher ID > Search.
- In order to remove the link between the Voucher line and the PO, first write down the GL Unit, Account and Department, then click on the Minus button to delete the row.
- Then the voucher line will now have no details.
- Enter the Line amount, Account and Department into the invoice line section, then press calculate. Click Yes to the message encountered at this step.
- Now the Merchandise Amount is calculated on the line.
- Save voucher.
- Update total amount accordingly, update line amount too, click OK or Yes to any messages about applying the difference to the lines.. Saved the voucher. On voucher attributes tab, change status to ‘Not applicable;’
- Check back on manage requisitions and the invoice icon will no longer display and the requisition line can be cancelled again.
- Click the red cross and okay on the message: "Are you sure you want to cancel Requisition id line 1? (18036,2296)"
- Clicking into the Change Request icon two change requests will now show.
- Run the Change Request Process (PO_POCHNG).
- The process will now end in ‘No Success’ with the errors mentioned above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document