EAP: Data from Temporary Tables Used By PMT_LOAD_RT And PMT_LOAD Application Engine is Not Getting Truncated
(Doc ID 2717848.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Temporary tables used by PMT_LOAD_RT and PMT_LOAD application Engine not getting truncated.
PMT_LOAD_RT is executed when Approving Settlements so that temp instance 1 ofthe temp tables are used, while the FG Electronic Payment app engine AP_FG_PROC also executes PMT_LOAD but as it is a batch process it will use temp instances 3 and higher.
online execution of PMT_LOAD_RT
1. Create EFT Request using layout which is settled via Financial Gateway
2. Select / Approve the EFT Request
Batch execution of PMT_LOAD_RT
1. Create voucher with layout that is to be settled via Financial Gateway
2. Pay Cycle Manager - select / create payments
3. Run FG Electronic Payments process.
- PMT_LOAD_RT populates table PMT_CNTL_TAO and PMT_LOAD populates tables PMT_DTL_TAO / PMT_REF_TAO. But these tables are never cleared so the rows in the table are accumulating over time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document