EBI92:India GST E-Invoice Process BI_GST_EINV is not Updating the IRN and IRP Date While Uploading the Inbound File
(Doc ID 2717853.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
India GST E-Invoice Process BI_GST_EINV is not updating the IRN and IRP date while uploading the inbound file.
Process Monitor shows that the process is going to success.
Message log is not showing any information.
Steps to Replicate:-
- Setup India GST.
- Setup E Invoicing.
- Create an invoice and change the status to RDY.
- Run the job BIJOB41.
- Run the process BI_GST_EINV from Main Menu > Billing > Generate Invoices > Utilities > India GST > India GST E-Invoicing for Outbound.
- Outbound file will generate. This needs to be sent to the GSP which will provide the inbound file.
- Now run the process BI_GST_EINV from Main Menu > Billing > Generate Invoices > Utilities > India GST > India GST E-Invoicing for Inbound.
- Check the process monitor. Process is going to success.
- Review the invoice from Main Menu > Billing > Review Billing Information > Details.
- Go to Goods and Service page.
- Check that the IRN and IRP Date are not populated and E-Invoice Processing Flag is still N.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document