Supplier Registration Auto Fills BANK_ID Qualifier Differs from VNDR_ID Component
(Doc ID 2717876.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While Registering Supplier through Supplier Portal user is getting Error for Bank ID number is required. Although Bank Information is not set up as Required, still Error message is coming.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1) Navigate: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain> Product Related> Procurement Options> Suppliers> Supplier Request Templates (SUPPLIER) - Attributes : Supplier Location Information
Bank Account Options : Data Entry Option = Allow User Entry , Required = Not Enabled
2) Suppliers> Supplier Registration > Register Suppliers - Supplier Registration Wizard showing Step 5 of 7
Only - Country= USA , Bank ID Qualifier= 001 is populated
- Click Next
3) Error: Bank ID number is required. (9450,47)
4) Navigate: Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Supplier
5) Add Supplier - provide details
-Identifying Information, Address, Contact
- Location, Click 'Payables' link: Expand Supplier Bank Account Options
- Country= USA,
Notice: Bank Id Qualifier is not auto populated
Refer attachment below for screenshots
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document