E-FLUID/PC: Page.X.Visible Attribute is Not Working on Fluid Pages When Triggered From FieldChange Events
(Doc ID 2718417.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Visible attribute (i.e. Page.X.Visible) set for pages is not working in fluid pages when it is changed from a FieldChange event.
This attribute should hide/unhide pages in fluid as in classic.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Connect in Application Designer
2. Create 2 new pages: P1, P2
3. Add them to a new component and register the component
4. Make the component and pages fluid
5. Test in PIA: P1,P2 visible
6. Add a push button on P1
7. Create new work record and a field for the push button
8. Add following PeopleCode on the FieldChange event of the push button (i.e. field.record):
9. Test in PIA - Results: P1 visible, P2 hidden - Push the button - P2 still hidden
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document