EAP: Prepaid Referene Prompt Shows All Advance Payments While Applying The Prepayments To Regular Voucher
(Doc ID 2718602.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Prepaid Reference prompt shows all advance payments while applying the prepayments to Regular voucher.
1. Navigate to : Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry
2. Create a Prepaid Voucher with Prepaid reference and pay the voucher.
3. Navigate to: Accounts Payable > Payments > Manual Payment and Prepayment > Apply Vouchers to Prepayment
4. Search for the Prepaid voucher and apply regular vouchers on it with full amount.
5. Navigate to : Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry.
6. Create a regular voucher and go to voucher attributed tab.
7. Click on Prepaid Ref Prompt.
- The system shows all the advance payments prepaid references even if they are already applied, instead of showing only those which are available/open for application.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document