AP9.2.Payment Request Center Is Not Showing Correct Scheduled Pay To Date
(Doc ID 2718738.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the payment date on a voucher that came through voucher build from a payment request and saving it, the new payment date is not showed correctly on the payment request center in the field "Schedule to pay date", the old date still appearing there
The issue can be replicated following the next steps :
- Create a payment request for a supplier that has payment terms 30
- Approve the new payment request
- Run voucher build for that payment request
- Go on the voucher and change the scheduled pay from the original date to an earlier date and save
- Go on the payment request center and notice that the Schedule to pay date is not changed
Please check the replication document attached.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document