EAM9.2: Clearing Reconciliation (AM_CLEREC) Process Abended at Step AM_CLEREC.500000.Step20 with "ORA-00001: unique constraint" or "Cannot insert duplicate key row in object" Error on PS_DIST_LN Record
(Doc ID 2718774.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the Clearing Reconciliation process with Negative Addition as Voucher Unpost option the following error occurs:
On Oracle database:
Steps to Replicate:
1. Set up a capital threshold for book method and assign it to the accounting entry generating book on the asset profile.
2. Create a voucher for amount below the capitalization threshold.
3. Post and interface the voucher to AM.
4. Run Interface Loader (AMPS1000) and Transaction Loader (AMIF1000) process.
5. Run Clearing Reconciliation (AM_CLERED).
6. Unpost the voucher.
7. Interface voucher to AM.
8. Run Interface Loader (AMPS1000) and Transaction Loader (AMIF1000) process.
9. Run Clearing Reconciliation (AM_CLERED).
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document