ETL9.2: Administer Delegation Fluid Page Link Is Not Working Correctly In TL Workcenter.
(Doc ID 2718792.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Adding the Administer Delegation component cref as a link in fluid Workcenter causes the fluid Workcenter to freeze.
1. Navigate to Enterprise Components > WorkCenter/Dashboards > Configure Pagelets and select the TLWC_FL
2. Add the Administer Delegation Fluid page to Time and Labor fluid Workcenter, activate links setting.
3. Go to “Team Time” tile > Time and Labor Workcenter
4. Click on "Administer Delegation"
5. If user clicks on any other link, the page gets stuck at the Administer Delegation page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document