Maintenance Management Work Order (WO) Information Removed from Purchase Order (PO) After PO Rollover
(Doc ID 2718938.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Purchase Order(PO) that contains Maintenance Management work order information is rolled from one fiscal year to the next, and it was fully received, the work order information from the PO schedule disappears after the rollover process. This does not occur with the PO when it has not been received. If this work order information is also missing on the receipt, it will also be missing on the voucher which means the costs do not go back to the work order and do not charge back
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Create new Work Order or Pick existing one.
2) Create a PO with PO lines with Receiving Required and Maintenance Workorder details Populated on PO schedule.
3) In PO distribution, Project information will be defaulted from Work order.
4) Budget check and dispatch PO.
5) Receive PO.
6) Run PO Roll View.
7) Select this PO in Rollover workbench and save.
8) Run Rollover 1.
9) Budget check.
10) Run Rollover 2.
11) Budget Check.
12) Check the PO. Maintenance Work Order details are deleted.
13) PO distribution shows that PO is rolled to next fiscal year.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document