EAM9.2: Depreciation Calculated for Non-Depreciable Asset After Interunit Transfer for Partial Quantity
(Doc ID 2719164.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Depreciation calculated for Non-Depreciable Asset upon partial quantity interunit Transfer within same Business unit to another asset.
Issue for specific Nov-Oct Calendar and also when in service date is a backdated.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Add Nov-Oct calendar beginning from year 2002 for next 50 years
2. Add a new GL Business Unit, GL Business unit, attach the above created calendar. Add a corresponding AM business unit and attach the details of GL Business Unit and Ledger group.
3. Add AM Asset convention for the calendar.
4. Add an asset profile with convention AM, Life 99, Category as land which is non-depreciable, depreciation method straight line.
5. Add an asset with Trans date 10/29/2018, accounting date 04/15/2019, In service date 08/01/2003, quantity 14, cost 1543078.4 using the asset profile added
6. Calculate depreciation for asset and check ensure that no depreciation calculated upon ADD
7. Perform Interunit transfer of the source asset to another asset with in same Business Unit for partial quantity
8. Calculate depreciation and check if any depreciation calculated for source or target asset
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document