ECA: Contract Work Center Dashboard - Contract Status Metrics Pivot Grid Is Not Displaying the Contents When "Sold To" and "Number Of Months" Fields Are Not Populated in the Prompts for the Grid Settings.
(Doc ID 2719322.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Contract Work Center Dashboard - Contract Status Metrics pivot grid is not displaying the content when "Sold To" and "Number of Months" fields are not populated in the Prompts for the grid settings.
- Navigate to Contract WorkCenter.
- Under the Main tab, click on "Contracts WorkCenter Dashboard" under the Links section
- Contract Status Metrics is shown with a blank chart.
- Click on the Settings > Prompts option and select the business unit for example 'US001' and currency as 'USD' (do not fill "Sold To" and "Number of Months" fields) and click OK.
- Notice that the chart it still blank. This is incorrect.
- But when appropriate "Sold To" and "Number of Months" fields are populated the chart does show contents.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document