Wrong Error(You do not have the authority to create a Contract(18058,635)) Displayed While Awarding an Event To a Bidder.
(Doc ID 2719744.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect error message displayed when awarding an event to bidder
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Once an event ends, navigate to Analyze Events
2) In the Analysis section of the Analyze Total page, Award the bid to a supplier using the Bid Action dropdown and click on Save.
3) In the Go To dropdown in the top right hand corner, select Award Events.
4) Fill out the Award Details, Award Type: Procurement Contract
5) Click on Save, then Post Award.
6) Error message received: “you do not have authority to create a Contract”
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document