EGM: Grants Management > Award Milestone - After Sorting the Milestone Grid, Update Milestone Action for a Particular Milestone Brings up a Window with Incorrect Milestone
(Doc ID 2719763.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 to 8.58 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Grants Management > Award Milestone - After sorting the milestone grid, "Update Milestone" action for a particular milestone brings up a window with incorrect milestone.
- Go To Grants Management in Fluid Home.
- Select the Tile - Award Milestones.
- By default, the grid at the bottom shows the existing award milestones sorted by Due Date in ascending order
- Sort the grid using the Award PI field. The order changes
- For the last row is the grid, select the action "Update Milestone".
- Notice that the pop up displayed is that of the first row and not the last row selected. This is incorrect. The corresponding milestone related to the last row needs to be displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document