Get E-Signature Status Inserting Rows in CS_DOC_HDR_HIST while the Document Signature is pending
(Doc ID 2719787.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Clicking on the e-Signature Status button on SCM Document Management page continues adding rows to CS_DOC_HDR_HIST and CS_DOC_SIGN_HST even though the document sent to DocuSign hasn't been signed yet.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Contract document
2. Click Send Document for Signing
3. Enter Two Email addresses and select one of them for External Signer
4. Internal Signer signed the document
5. click get e-signature (should reflect signed entry)
6. Do not sign by external Signer
7. click get e-signature multiple times
Issue : There are multiple rows added to CS_DOC_SIGN_HST Record
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document