EAR 9.2: Deposits Coming From LockBox Have Discount Status As N Always So Discounts Are Not Selected in Payment Worksheets
(Doc ID 2719833.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Payment Worksheet
When payment worksheet is created with deposits from lockbox, discount amount appears correctly but if user deletes the payment worksheet and rebuilds again discount amount disappears from the worksheet. This only happens for lockbox payments, online deposits works fine even if the payment worksheets deleted multiple times before submission.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use a lockbox file to create deposits
2. Create a payment worksheet using the deposits created from lockbox file
3. The amount present in the lockbox file should be the item amount minus discount amount
4. Now delete the worksheet and recreate the worksheet
5. You will see the discount amount is vanished for the items which has been auto selected for the items when its built for the first time
Please find the Replication document for the above scenario
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document