EAM: Create Accounting Entries Process Fails at Step AM_AMAEDIST.600666.STEP02 With "Cannot perform an aggregate function on an expression containing an aggregate or a subquery" Error While Processing Retirements
(Doc ID 2719988.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Microsoft SQLServer - Version 2017 to 2017
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Create Accounting Entries process(AM_AMAEDIST) Fails at step AM_AMAEDIST.600666.Step02 with the following errors on Microsoft SQL Server database while processing asset retirements:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable "Apply ASC 842, IFRS 16 and GASB 87 Accounting" Under Lease Administration Installation Options
2. Ensure that the periods are open for AM and GL Business Unit.
3. Select an existing Active, Purchased Asset or create a New Asset
4. Retire the Asset
5. Run Depreciation Calculation
6. Run Create Accounting Entries
Please review the Attached Replication Steps for more details
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document