Self Service Permission (Waiver Form) Updates PS_STDNT_WAVR_FORM OPRID Field With EMPLID Number
(Doc ID 2720161.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a student permission (waiver form) is entered via self service the emplid number is populated in both fields oprid and emplid, when the student's oprid should be what is inserted in the oprid field.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open the SF Institution set and ensure the option to View student permissions and Grant student permissions is turned on.
- Identify or choose student that has an institution set.
- Log in as a student and go to Self Service > Campus Finance > View Student Permissions.
- Self-assign the permission.
- Query PS_STDNT_WAVR_FORM to verify the dat populated in the EMPLID and OPRID fields.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document