EPC 9.2: Drill to Source, for Project Expense Related Transactions Still Transfers to Expense Classic Page
(Doc ID 2720368.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Drill to Source, for Project Expense related transactions still transfers to Expense classic page.
Fluid page drill down should be another fluid page.
1) Main Menu -> Project Costing -> Transaction Definitions -> Transaction List.
2) Search For a Project and activity ID.
3) Scroll to Transaction related to expenses for this project.
4) Click on Drill to Source.
5) Page should be directed to the expense report related to this document. It still takes to Expense Classic Page "View Expense" instead of any equivalent Fluid Page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document