Incorrect Email Is Sent to Proxy When Accepting a Fluid Delegation Request and No Email Is Sent to Delegator
(Doc ID 2720816.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When accepting a delegation request, the "FluidDelegationRequest" template is being used instead of the "FluidDelegationAccept" template is used for the email sent. In addition, the email is going to the person accepting the request.
However, template "FluidDelegationAccept" should be used and sent to proper recipients when Delegation Request is accepted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Fluid Delegation Request
2. Correct "FluidDelegationRequest" email generated
3. Sign in as manager recipient of delegation request
4. Accept Delegation at Review My Delegated Authorities
5. Incorrect email generated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document