RECV_HDR.ORIGIN Not Populated When Adding a New Receipt Copy From PO
(Doc ID 2721270.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RECV_HDR.ORIGIN Not Populated When Adding a New Receipt copy from PO.
RECV_HDR.ORIGIN is showing blank when User has not Origin defined in User Preferences.
Requisition and PO were created with ORIGIN = 'ONL'. Users is expecting to have the same information in Receipt.
The issue can be reproduced following:
1. For 'VP1'. At User Preferences leave Origin = blank (Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > User Preferences > Define Uder Preferences)
2. Buyer Setup: Origin - 'ONL' (Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Purchasing > Buyer Setup)
3. Requester Setup: Origin = 'ONL' (Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Purchasing > Requester Setup)
4. Business Unit Setup: Origin = 'ONL' (Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Purchasing > Purchasing Definition)
1. Login as VP1;
2. Create Requisition and Validate Budget Check;
3. Requisition query: SELECT BUSINESS_UNIT, REQ_ID, ORIGIN FROM PS_REQ_HDR WHERE REQ_ID = 'XXXXXXXXXX';
Origin = 'ONL';
4. Create PO copy from requisition. Validate KK and Dispatch;
5. PO query. SELECT BUSINESS_UNIT, PO_ID, ORIGIN FROM PS_PO_HDR WHERE PO_ID = 'XXXXXXXXXX';
Origin = 'ONL';
6. Create PO Receipt (Copy from PO) and save it;
7. Receipt query. SELECT A.ORIGIN, A.* FROM PS_RECV_HDR A WHERE RECEIVER_ID = 'XXXXXXXXXX'.
Origin = blank;
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document