Getting Error "Variable contains a reference to a row object that has been deleted. PV_MOB_COMM_WRK.ITEM_SPEX_FETCH.RowInit" When Deleting A Requisition Special Request Line With Zero Price Then Creating New Line
(Doc ID 2721281.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting error message when creating a new eProcurement requisition with zero Priced special request item then deleting that line and trying to create a new special request item.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Enter a Special Request item and do not make amount only
- Click on Cart icon and then Checkout button
- Make line as amount only and Set Price to Zero
- Click on Submit.
- Click on Continue shopping. Create requisition page is opened
- Click on Cart Icon
- Delete the Line
- Click on Continue shopping and Try creating new Requisition.
- Getting error message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document