Extracurricular Activities Prompt Lookup for Activity Field Only Shows Internal Activities
(Doc ID 2721305.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Prompt Lookup for the Activity field on the Extracurricular Activities component does not always return the correct list of activities corresponding to the specified internal/external field value. Specifically, the results in these situations show only internal activities, and exclude external activities. The problem occurs in two specific scenarios:
- Referencing an existing external activity, as the first step after entering the component.
- Entering a new row and leaving internal/external field value blank
The results are correct when entering a new row and specifying the internal/external field value; referencing an existing internal row; or referencing an existing external row and "toggling" the internal/external value to internal, then back to external.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Navigate to Campus Community > Personal Information (Students) > Participation Data > Extracurricular Activities for a student.
- Locate existing external activity row, if one exists. If there is no such row, skip to step 5.
- Click the prompt lookup magnifying glass button for the Activity field.
- Click 'Look Up' without entering any parameters and note results.
- Add new row, and do not specify a value in the internal/external field.
- Repeat steps 3-4.
- Change internal/external field to external on the new row.
- Repeat steps 3-4, noting new values not shown in prior look-ups.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document