Work Order ChartFields Are Not Updated When Changed on Requisition.
(Doc ID 2721683.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Requisition is created from Work Order and if distribution details are changed on requisitions for first time work order is update but subsequent changes on distribution chartfileds in requisition is not updated on work order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Service request
2. Create a work order from Service request
3. Create a requisition and link work order.Go to distributions page and enter some chart fields.save requisition
4. Open Work order ,distribution chart fields are copied from requisition correctly.
5. Re-open requisition and change chartfield and save requisiton.
6. Go to Work Order and See that changed chartfields are not updated in work order .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document