GPES: Negative IRPF DED in Correction does not Reflect in Model 111
(Doc ID 2721930.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employees that have a base delta with negative IRPF in the CORRECTIONS calendar, the negative IRPF RTR calculated and reimbursed to the employee does not reflect in the 111 table (GPES_TAX2_RSLT).
1. Run January 2020
2. Run February 2020 and Finalize Payroll
3. Decrease salary of the employee from January 2020
4. Run a correction calendar for February (Create a calendar for February, with Run type= CORRECTION)
5. Review the payroll results and verify if IRPF has been calculated with negative amount
6. Review content of GPES_TAX2_RSLT
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document