EGL9.2: Future Dated Allocation Step Doesn't Show In Prompt Record On Search Page
(Doc ID 2722019.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Allocations
Future dated Allocation Step doesn't show in Prompt Value but shows in Search results
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add a future date Allocation Step
2. Click on Allocation Step Prompt to search future dated allocation step
3. Allocation step doesn't show in prompt
4. Do a partial search by entering value in field and click on search button
5. Search results show future dated Allocation Step
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document