ELM 9.2: After Administrator Resequence Survey Questions, from Fluild Survey Page for Learner Do Not Appear in Sequential Order
(Doc ID 2722198.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Administrator resequence Survey questions, from Fluild Survey Page for Learner do not appear in sequential order.
Survey Starts with Question 3, and Questions 1 and 2 appear between Questions 9 and 10.
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1. Log in as an Administrator and navigate to Set Up ELM > Catalog > Survey Definition > Survey Definition
2. Add Survey with Questions and save
3. Then, update the sequence of the Survey questions and save
4. Navigate to Enterprise Learning > Catalog > Maintain Classes,create a Class with a Learning Component with a type Survey.
5. Rebuild the Catalog Index for Classes
6. Log in as a Learner
7. From fluid Employee Self Service Tile > click Learning Tile > from Find Learning Tile, enter Class Name that
has the Survey, then search and enroll in Class.
8. Then, open the Survey, notice the Question for the survery are not in sequential order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document