Accessibility: Candidate Gateway Initial Focus and Focus Order Are Not In the Most Useful Locations
(Doc ID 2722936.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The initial focus for Candidate Gateway is not consistent or predictable.
Sometimes the initial focus lands on the Next Button at the top of the page, sometimes it lands on the page at the top and sometimes in the navigation.
This is even more unpredictable and inconsistent with a new job application versus an existing job application
The issue may be replicated at will by the following steps:
Using both standard mode and screen reader mode, check the initial focus when the page loads and where it is positioned.
1. Enterprise Components> Activity guide Composer> Template> Select Create Questionnaire template> view the existing template
2. Navigate to Activity Guide Type step
3. The focus is not on View Example icon on the page(Page AGC_TMPL_TYPE_FL)
1. Open the Careers page
2. Login as app1/app1> View all jobs> Select the first job and Apply For Job> Activity Guide launches
3. First step is start where the first actionable item is hyperlink View terms and Conditions where the focus is not set(Page HRS_CE_START_FL)
4. The issue happens on other pages as well of the same activities.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document