EAR9.2: Updating Pay Amt In Payment Worksheet Gives Wrong Value For 'Balance - Base Currency' Field in Detail 6 Tab When Multi Currency is Involved
(Doc ID 2722991.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Payment Worksheet
In Update Payment Worksheet page when Pay Amt field is updated (trying to partially pay the item where deposit currency differs from item currency), the field "Balance - base currency" in Detail 6 tab shows a negative value with a wrong amount.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a deposit with currency CAD
2. Create an Item with Currency USD
3. Create a payment worksheet using that deposit
4. Build the worksheet and now select an item. Go to Details6 tab
5. Now partially pay the amount, so it creates an extra row with remaining amount item but the balance base currency is getting a negative amount of its original value and the added row contains the number which is double of amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document