ELA: ENH - Lease Accounting for Multi Currency Leases and Partial Retirement
(Doc ID 2723337.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Lease with currency different than base currency, the obligation account does not match to zero after the lease is completed.
1. Create a an Operating Lease with a currency that is different than the base currency.
2. Run Generate Straightline Schedule.
3. Run Depreciation Calculation.
4. Create Accounting Entries.
5. Close Depreciation for all periods in the lease term.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document