EGL9.2: Interim Close (GLPCLOSE) Process Generates Journals with ADB Date Value as NULL for First Journal, if Transactions have Same Chartfield Combination but Different Journal Date and ADB date
(Doc ID 2723471.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Interim Close process (GLPCLOSE) generates Journals with incorrect ADB date value as NULL for first journal if there are transactions with same chartfield combination but different Journal date and ADB date.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Set up Closing Rule with Closing Journal date option 'Retain Transaction Date' and deselect Edit and post options.
2. Include the closing rule in a closing process group
3. On Ledgers for a unit level select 'Report Average Balances' and 'Maintain Balances by Date Code' options.
4. Enter and post few journals with similar chartfield values but different Journal date and ADB date which would in scope of interim close process.
5. Request to run Interim close process by using GLPCLOSE cobol process.
6. Check interim close journals and validate the journal date and ADB date.
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document