E-QR: Logical Criteria Not Working Properly in PS Query 2-tier/3-tier.
(Doc ID 2723688.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After selecting in Configuration Manager the DUT (dutch) language and attempting to set logical selection criteria in PS Query on Windows Query (2-Tier/3-tier) it is not displaying proper boolean value on the Logical column on the Criteria tab after it is changed.
Mainly, the issue is not dependent when setting up different languages in Configuration Manager than English, the issue still persists for English language too.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Make sure theat in Configuration Manager the language is set to DUT (Dutch).
2. Open PS Query (both 2 and 3 tier) and create a simple query (actual query doesn’t matter).
select a.version, a.ownerid, a.toolsrel, a.lastrefreshdttm, a.lastchangeddttm, a.owneracct, a.unicode_enabled, a.dbid, a.database_options, a.ptpatchrel, a.ptlastptchdttm
from psstatus a
where (a.ownerid = ' '
and a.toolsrel = ' ')
3. Notice that the logical (Logisch) criteria is listed as EN (AND). If you go to the SQL tab this is properly listed as AND in the query.
4. Now navigate back to the Criteria tab. Notice that the logical (Logisch) criteria is still listed as EN (AND).
5. Now double click on EN (AND) to change the criteria to OF (OR). Notice that now the criteria wrongly displays as AND (this is wrong in to ways; it is not longer in Dutch and it is actually OR behavior).
6. If you go to the SQL tab this is incorrectly listed as OR in the query.
7. Now navigate back again to the Criteria tab and notice that it now properly shows OF (OR).
8. Now the story starts over again in the opposite way. Double click on OF (OR) to change the criteria to EN (AND). Notice that now the criteria wrongly displays as OR (this is wrong in to ways; it is not longer in Dutch and it is actually AND behavior).
9. If you go to the SQL tab this is incorrectly listed as AND in the query.
10. And this will continue on.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document