Update to Constituent Status Errors with 'Invalid Value' on Constituent Staging with ACT 2020 New File Layout
(Doc ID 2724036.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While using the new ACT 2020 file mapping definition to parse a file and perform Search/Match, some students end up in suspended status on the Constituent Staging page. When attempting to update the Constituent Status for one of these suspended students - e.g. to 'Add New ID' or 'Update ID' - the following error occurs when trying to save the change.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Using the new SAD_ACT_TESTRESULTS_2020 File Mapping, run File Parser to load test results to the system.
- Do Search Match OR go straight to searching the imported rows via Main Menu > Student Admissions > Application Transaction Mgmt > Constituent Staging.
- Open any row and change the Constituent Status and note the error is not produced at this point.
- Click on the Transaction Name (ACT Test Score Load).
- Change the Constituent Status e.g. "Loaded" to "Add New Id", OR "Suspended" to "Add New Id", etc and save.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document