Mass Change of Accounting Distribution lines Done On Editing Requisition from My Requisition Tile Not Displayed on the Requisition Lines
(Doc ID 2724181.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When editing an existing requisition from My Requisition tile, using the Mass Change functionality, the edited Account chartfield is not displaying on the selected requisition lines.
Note: When creating a new requisition, the chartfield values from the Mass Change page do populate on the requisition with or without loading the default values first.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Navigation Path: Requisition homepage > My Requisitions > select the requisition > and then select the action of Edit.
2) From the Shopping Cart, click the Checkout button.
3) From the Checkout page, select the applicable requisition line(s) and click the Mass Change button.
4) Verify All Distribution Lines is selected in the Apply Distribution Changes field. Enter US001 into the GL Unit field and select an Account from the Account lookup and click Done.
5) Click the View Schedule icon, then the Distribution icon, then the Chartfield 2 tab.
6) Here is the requisition lines chartfield distribution before and after applying the mass change updates. Notice the Account value has not updated, when it should have.
7) Note: This is also occurring when editing the requisition from the Pending Approvals page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document