Error: An error occurred while preparing to connect to supplier's website. Error Details: %1 (18036,3459) SCM_PV_EXTERNAL_APP.ExternalAppServices.OnExecute While Clicking on eProcurement Requisition Punchout Link in the Left Side Navigation Bar
(Doc ID 2724216.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting Error clicking on eProcurement Requisition Punchout Link in the left side navigation bar. The issue happens when Node name has more than 18 characters in length.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Select 4 Punchout vendors. These 4 vendors should have node name more than 18 characters in length.
2. Set the Sub categories to be displayed as 2 in Administer Procurement.
3. Click on requisition. Click on Web.
4. On the left hand side nav bar, Only 2 web links will be displayed, so click on more.
5. Select the 3 or 4th link and you get the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document