AP9.2.EXCELVOUCHERFORUPLOAD Deletes the "," Decimal Separator From STG Tables When Using Excel In Canadian French And Regional Settings In Windows with "," Separator
(Doc ID 2724660.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Regional Settings in Windows with "," as decimal separator and also on Excel Setup , the "," is setup as decimal separator, and using Excelvoucherforupload template to import data into PSFT , and the amount entered on excel contains decimals ( for example, amount value= 55,56 ) , the amount arrives in staging vouchers without the decimal separator , making it incorrect
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Setup in Windows Regional Settings >time and number format > number decimal separator to ","
- Make sure that in Excel>Advanced settings> Use System Separator is checked
- Fill in ExcelVoucherforUpload template with amount that contains decimals (for example 123,45 )
- Import data into staging tables
- Notice that in the staging tables the amounts arrive without the decimal separator ",";
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document