Display Format Issue for Company Default Settings Tab for France
(Doc ID 2725294.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Display format issue on Company page, Tab Default Settings page for France
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Login to PeopleSoft HCM DEMO.
2. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Foundation Tables > Organization > Company and add a new value
3. Provide values for all mandatory fields and provide the value for the ‘Country’ as FRA (France) and save the page
4. Click on the “Default Settings” tab
5. Click on “France” expand section
6. Notice that some the fields available are aligned on the right-hand side and 1 field is aligned to the left--hand side.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document