EPY: Part-Time & Full-Time Employees Does Not Receive Final Pay As T&L Job Runs Deleted The EEs' Salary When EE Has Time Entries
(Doc ID 2725396.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Part time Employees not receive final pay as T&L job runs deleted the employees' salary
When terminating a Part-Time employee who has T&L entries, they do not receive their final pay as T&L job runs and deletes the employee’s salary.
The employee's prorated salary due to termination should remain on payline after T&L job is run after payroll calculation.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Terminate the employee in the current pay period in Job Data
2. Run payroll calculation and verify that the employee's salary is prorated due to the termination
3. Load T&L exception reporting entries that loads on a separate Addl Nbr
4. Run payroll calculation again
5. Verify that the salary is now removed on paycheque
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document