ELM 9.2: Registering Learner to Recertification and Registration Fails, Alert Message is Not Displaying the Reason
(Doc ID 2725748.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering the Alerts link from Learner Enrollment page the system does not show details about the alert (reason for not enrolling the employee).
Steps to reproduce:
1. Configure a certification program and re-certification program: Enterprise Learning -> Catalog -> Maintain Program
2. Enroll learners into Certification:Enterprise Learning -> Learner Tasks Administer program learners
- Enroll the test employee
3. Enroll the employee also into the Re-Certification following the same steps from step 2
4. Note that the learner is not enrolled and an alert link is issued
5. When clicking on the Alerts link the system opens the window without any details about the reason why learner was not enrolled
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document