When the Name and Self-Service Plan Description for a Medical Plan Is Changed, the Fluid Open Enrollment Overview of Medical Plans Displays Old Plan Name and Description
(Doc ID 2725806.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The name and description of one Medical Plan was changed for 1/1/2021 for Open Enrollment. The new name displays on the Medical election page, but on the Overview of Medical Plans page, the old name and description still display.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Add a new effective-dated row on the Benefit Plan Table for the Medical Plan and change the Description and Self-Service Plan Description (Navigation: Set Up HCM > Product Related > Base Benefits > Plans and Providers > Benefit Plan Table)..
2. Add a new effective-dated row on the Health Plan Table for the Medical Plan (Navigation: Set Up HCM > Product Related > Base Benefits > Plan Attributes > Health Plan Table).
3. Add a new effective-dated Benefit Program (Navigation: Set Up HCM > Product Related > Base Benefits > Benefit Clone Utility).
4. As an employee, navigate to Employee Self Service homepage > Open Enrollment tile > Benefits Enrollment step > Medical card.
5. Click the Overview of All Plans button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document