E-AD: PeopleCode Diff/Merge Utility in 8.58 App Designer is Not Functioning Properly
(Doc ID 2725821.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PeopleCode Diff/Merge utility in 8.58 app designer is not functioning properly. This utility can no longer be used as one of its main functions is not operational.
Steps to reproduce in Application Designer:
1) Use a project with any PeopleCode object.
2) Go to Tools->Diff/Merge project PeopleCode and run it against another database (Database B).
3) Find an object that would have code lines in Database B that are not present in Database A.
4) Click on the icon that inserts the code line from Database B section into the output section.
5) This function no longer works and the code from Database B can no longer be merged. The same feature on the left section (Database A) works as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document