View Related Job Profiles: System not Asking to Select a Profile when Executing it a Second Time
(Doc ID 2726071.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
View related job profiles: system not asking to select a profile when executing it a second time
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Workforce Development > Profile Management > Profiles > Person Profiles
2. Select a person profile
3. Profile Actions > View Related Job Profiles > Go the new page shows 2 Non-Person profiles, select 1 of them, click on the Continue button.
4. Close the page. The user is redirected to the Person profile.
5. Now use again the Profile Action View Related Job Profiles and click Go, the page with the 2 Non-Person profiles is opened.
6. The issue occurs when from this page the user closes the page with the "X", instead of the user being redirected to the Person Profile page, a new page is opened with the Non-Person Profile just visited.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document