EAP: Bank Rejects ACH CTX Payment File Due to an Upside Down Question Mark Converting Into Boxes In the Payment File
(Doc ID 2726143.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Tools upgrade was done. Users create a PO Voucher using the information from an AP Imaging Window, a Third Party product.
The information is copied from the AP Imaging Window and pasted on to the Voucher.
When an Invoice Number contains a dash, the dash is converted to an upside down question mark in the PS_VOUCHER.INVOICE_ID field.
The Voucher Payment Method = ACH and the Layout = CTX > Settle By = Financial Gateway.
1. An AP Imaging Window contains the Voucher information
2. Copy the Voucher info from the AP Imaging Window into the PS Voucher Invoice Information page using copy and paste
3. The Voucher Invoice Number contains a dash and remains a dash on the Invoice Information page
4. When the Voucher is saved, the dash turns into an upside down question mark (¿) in the PS_VOUCHER.INVOICE_ID field
5. Voucher Payment Method = ACH
6. Pay Voucher Settle by Financial Gateway
7. Payment file generated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document