ETL9.2: Not Selected on Time Reporter Template Sections Appears on Timesheet.
(Doc ID 2726442.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Time sheet is adding additional TABs other than specified in the Template under Time Reporter Template Sections when user tries to go back and than tries to save in MSS.
1. Employee is assigned to the TR template where Summary, Comp/Leave, Exceptions, Payable Time only set as "Show Section"
2. Go to manager self service
3. Select a time reporter group, sample KUST2
4. Select an employee KU0010, the tabs display as per template setup
5. Enter time, click previous employee without saving or submitting the time.
6. Click OK on "You have unsaved data..." error message and come back to time sheet KU0010, now the additional tabs displayed that is not part of template setup
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document