Fluid Tasks Tile Department Filter Showing Wrong Department
(Doc ID 2726477.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user with active service indicator that is not configured to display in self-service navigates to Student Homepage > Tasks > Holds >>> Filters (SCC_HOLDS_FLTR_SCF), the corresponding Department for that service indicator appears as a dropdown selection that users can choose to filter by.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Locate an existing or configure a new service indicator such that it is set not to be displayed in self-service (Set Up SACR > Common Definitions > Service Indicators > Service Indicator Table >> Service Indicator Codes tab).
- Take note of the Department associated with this service indicator (Set Up SACR > Common Definitions > Service Indicators > Service Indicator Table > Service Indicator Reasons tab).
- Assign this service indicator to a student (Campus Community > Service Indicators (Student) > Manage Service Indicators).
- Log in to the portal as the student and navigate to the Fluid Student Homepage > Tasks > Holds.
- Click the Filter icon at the top left of the table (looks like a funnel/tornado).
- Observe the filter options available in the Department dropdown menu. See that the Department observed in step 2 is an available selection.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document