RECVLOAD Process Not Loading Correct Allocation Type
(Doc ID 2726861.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RECVLOAD process not loading correct Allocation Type.
Allocation Type created as 'FIFO' when Receipt created from RECVLOAD. Even when Business Unit set to 'Prorate'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Business Unit Setup – Allocation Type = 'Prorate'
Test 1 – Receipt Online
1. Create a PO and Dispatched with two distribution lines
2. Create Partial Receipt. Quantity = 6
3. Allocation Type = 'Prorate'. Quantity distributed correctly.
Working as expected.
Test 2 - Receipt from RECVLOAD
1. Create PO and Dispatched
2. Create Receipt Transaction. Navigation: SCM Integration > Create Transactions > Receiving > Purchasing Receiving
3. Run Load Purchase Order Receipt (RECVLOAD)
4. Receipt Created. Allocation Type = 'FIFO'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document