Getting Error “Variable Contains a Reference to a Row Object That Had Been Deleted. PV_MOB_LINE_SHIP.LINE_NBR.RowInsert” When an Adhoc Item Is Checked and Update Cart Button Is Clicked
(Doc ID 2727294.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting error message when adding all type of item to the eProcurement requisition (Catalog Item, Special Request, Fixed Cost Service, Variable Cost Service, Time and Material) and update the special request item to be amount only then pressing on update cart
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new eProcurement requisition.
- Add all the items to the cart:10030, Special Request, Fixed Cost Service, Variable Cost Service, Time and Material
- Click on Cart and then Check out
- Click on item details for Special Request item and select Amount Only as 'Yes' .
- Click on 'Continue Shopping'
- Click on the Cart then click on Update Cart.
- People Code error appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document