E-FLUID: Timeout Warning ‘OK’ Button Cannot Be Dismissed From Classic Page if Navbar Is Open
(Doc ID 2727372.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the session is idle for sometime, the time out warning window appears. After clicking on OK button, the window disappears but when click on navigation bar it still shows the half part of time out window on navigation bar and ok button doesn't appear. This issue noticed in Classic Page when NavBar is opened.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login to PIA
2) Go to any Classic Page(psp)
3) Click button to display the NavBar
4) Wait until session displays the modal window for timeout warning.
5) There are 2 warning Modal Windows, One is top of NavBar and other one is Normal
6) Click the 'OK' button for Normal Modal, But unable to click "OK" on top of NavBar(Partially Visible)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document