EEX 9.2: Max Number of Records Found Error Message Displayed When Trying to Enter Exception Comments.
(Doc ID 2727421.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Expense Type Count is more than 300, following error message is displayed when entering exception comments:
"Maximum number of records found matching specified key(s) - others not included in list"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Go to Navigation Set Up Financials/Supply Chain>Product Related>Expenses>Purchase>Expense Type
2) In Search Page: Find an Existing Value with below mentioned parameter
SetID: SHARE. Make sure Expense Type Count should be more than 300
3) Go to Navigation Set Up Financials/Supply Chain>Product Related>Expenses>Location>Expense Location Amount
4) In Search Page: Find an Existing Value with below mentioned parameter
SetID: SHARE, Expense Type: LUNCH, Currency Code: USD
5) In Expense Location Amount setup page, Search for Location ALSK (Alaska) and Note-down Active Average Amount.
6) Go to Expense Fluid> Create Expense Report
7) In the Header Page, Input Business Purpose (General Travel Expense), Description and Click on "Add Expense Button"
8) In Line Page, Select Expense Type as "Lunch" and fill all other mandatory fields. Input Amount field with value more than Amount Noted down in point 3.
Select Currency Code As "USD".
9) Now Click on "Location Amount Exceeded" button of Expense Type "Lunch" and the above error messsage is displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document